COVID-19 : CORONA VIRUS

At the U3A Executive Committee on Tuesday afternoon the unanimous decision was taken to suspend all monthly and group meetings until the situation in relation to Covid-19 (corona virus) improves.

The committee will review their decision in 4 weeks time and a further announcement will be made then.